December 29, 2010

New Computer

WHOOHOO!!!  I finally got a new computer.  My old laptop, bless its electronic heart, is about to byte (heehee) the dust!

My husband bought me a new Gateway laptop for Christmas but unfortunately, it ended up with loads of things wrong with it.  We returned it and the replacement is working like a charm - so far.   I have yet to get my Sure Cuts A Lot put on it.  I use that program all the time so having it run on this computer will be the major test!  I'll try to get that installed later on today or tomorrow.

Well, I must say, I'm so impressed with our wintery weather!  The past couple of weeks we have been having wonderful warmer temps (-12 or so).  Today however, as I type this, it's COLD!  -21 but the windchill is making it feel like -32.  yuck!  Hmmm, I'm still impressed with the past couple of weeks though :-)

Guess I'm off to sit in front of the fireplace.  Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment