March 19, 2011

Card Challenges

My sister will be hosting a card challenge crop in her home town on April 2nd.  Seeing that she is on the east coast and I am on the west, I won't be able to attend.  That's not stopping me from playing along however!

She's been kind enough to let me in on the challenges so I could have them done before the actual day of crop. (I will also be out of town that day too and not able to upload any pics).

There are 12 challenges and as I complete them, I will post a picture. I won't be doing the challenges in number order though.  Just not me LOL!!

Challenge #2 - Create a card using the colors pink, chocolate and kraft.

Challenge # 7 - Create a Christmas card using non-traditional colors.


Challenge #10 - Create a masculine card using a cuttlebug folder, a nestabilitie and the color black as the base.


Challenge #4 - Create a card 9" x 3 3/4" to fit a legal/business size envelope.

Challenge #9 - "Let's Get Pretty" - maybe even vintage!  Create a card with 2-3 handmade flowers and either ribbon or lace.
  
Challenge #8 - Create a card with your choice of color but the card must contain at least 2 circles, 2 rectangles, a square and one embellishment.  I need more masculine cards so decided on the 'manly' colors LOL!  I kept changing my mind on the layout so the rectangles are actually FIVE pieces although it looks like it could only be three!


2 comments:

  1. Wow these are awesome! Lovin' those handmade flowers for challenge 9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love the one with the colored butterflies!

    ReplyDelete