September 5, 2009

SEPTEMBER ALREADY!!

Wow! Where has the summer gone? Hmmm, you're probably asking 'what summer'?
The weather sure wasn't the greatest but hey, we certainly can't complain about the weather since September 1st, eh? I kinda like. Okay I admit it - I really love having July in September. Sure hope it lasts and lasts and lasts.........

Well, the store has been completely emptied, slat wall removed, carpets shampooed, etc., etc., and now I'm working on my scrapbook room. Trying to get it reorganized into a somewhat more manageable mess - very slowly I might add seeing how I ripped off half the nail on my right index finger while trying to move a cabinet! Can you say "OUCH"? I certainly did. I am not one that handles any kind of pain (or gore). Good thing my daughter was around to doctor me up while I held onto the bathroom counter to keep from fainting! Needless to say, typing is weird (and difficult) when trying to type without using that finger!

Anyhow, once the room gets in better shape I'll be burying myself in there and passing along some great ideas!

We have lots to share so PLEASE don't go away............

We'll be here soon, I promise!

Sophia

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete