September 16, 2009

BOO

Allergies, allergies, allergies! Sheesh, when does it end? I've been suffering from them for a couple weeks now! Seems the meds don't want to work any more either! Oh my poor, poor nose!

Anyway, here's a card I created for Halloween - good grief it'll be here before we know it! The stores are already putting out the decorations!! I recently picked up the latest Scrapbooks, Etc magazine and loved how they placed chipboard letters under cardstock (with a different core color) and sanded over top to bring out the core color! Thought I'd give it a try on this card. I used Core'dinations cardstock. I think it turned out pretty good. The little metal cat on the card is actually from an old halloween charm bracelet I had! Look around your house.......you'd be amazed at what you can find to put on your cards and layouts!

Thanks for looking. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment