September 7, 2009

THANKS card

Hope you are all enjoying the Labor Day long weekend! Our last "summer" weekend. :-(
Seeing how it's very early and I can't sleep, I thought I'd go to my scrap room (even though it's still in quite a state of chaos) and try to create something. Not being able to do so for a few weeks now I think I'm having withdrawal!
Anyhow, I made a simple Thank You card that I thought I'd share.






I used Bazzill cardstock for the card as well as the card front. Imaginisce Tree Stamp, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Making Memories Word Fetti metal "Thanks", Kaiser Craft pearls and sheer ribbon.
The card front is embossed on the cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder and the oval scallop cutout was made using Spellbinders Nestabilities! (the oval shape is cut out of the green card front - not an individual white oval shape). The image is then stamped inside the cut out shape!
Thanks for looking. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! Don't know how I ever made cards without the Cuttlebug and Nesties! Definitely making this one.

    ReplyDelete