October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day!

Where has the time gone? It's October already. We had such a horrible summer (spring weather for months on end!) and now it's almost winter again for us! We even had some flurries last week. Yep, old man winter is arriving fast - too fast!

It's World Card Making Day today and a little later on I will post a card I made. I can't post it right now because it's on the table in my craft room and in order to get into the craft room I have to move a ton of STUFF! I'm trying to renovate my downstairs family room and it seems all the STUFF I have no clue what to do with is being dumped inside my craft room! Hopefully, later today it will all be cleared away (aka given away & trashed) and I will get my card posted!

It's a cute little "friends forever" card that I made for my daughter to give to her best friend. Her best friend is moving 7 hours away in a couple weeks. It's gonna be so sad in my house for a while. These two girls are joined at the hip!

Well, I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend, wherever you may be! Feel free to drop me a line telling me where you are! I'd love to know........ :-)

Sophia

UPDATE: Here's the card. The picture doesn't show the detail though. The edges of the white label the image is stamped on are chalked with a pretty yellow. It is then raised (using pop dots) on top of the blue label. The "Friends Forever" sentiment is also on pop dots - I love using those!

No comments:

Post a Comment