October 21, 2009

Back To Work!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

On Monday, after a 2 1/2 month break, I went back to work. I didn't really want to go back to work full-time until the new year but the opportunity presented itself a little earlier than expected! I'm now back to working for someone else again, which really does have some benefits! For instance, I can actually take two coffee breaks, a lunch break and even pee breaks! You don't realize how much you enjoy those little pleasures until you don't have them any more. I can come home in the evenings and not have to worry about orders, or payments, or emails, etc., etc., I also didn't realize just how tired I would feel at the end of the day - getting back into the "work" swing of things again. (For those of you who are new to my blog......I used to own my own business and closed it this past July)

Having said that, my creations may come online a little slower! Keep looking though as I'm sure once I get back into the swing of things everything will once again become routine and easier to handle.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment