January 24, 2011

B I N G O!!!!

Everyone loves BINGO!!  If you want to play on Saturday, January 29th just go to Treasure Box Designs and click on Facebook to get all the details (in 'Notes'). They are holding a bingo game and you could win  a gift certificate - I guarantee you will spend it very quickly at their site........the cutting files there are superb!!  I purchased a TON of them this past week.  The only problem I  have with them is TIME!!  I don't have enough time to play with them all LOL!!!

Anyway, if you want to play, don't wait too long.  You need to make your card and get it in to them ASAP!!

Have fun!

Sophia

UPDATE:   I won!  I won!  I won!!  Yep, I was the 3rd player to call BINGO so I won a single file from Treasure Box Designs!  I chose "What a Doll".   She is the cutest little thing.....THOSE EYES!!!
Anyway, they are going to be playing again real soon and they also have a birthday draw now too.  Put your name in the month you were born and each month they are going to be choosing a winner to win a free cutting pattern!!

No comments:

Post a Comment