January 20, 2011

Color, Card Sketch & Anything Goes Challenges

I wanted to make a card this evening and really liked three online challenges I found so decided to incorporate them!



  The two challenges I've entered this card into are:

1) Color Throwdown  - pear pizazz, kraft and blushing bride (aren't those colors so pretty?)


2) Clean & Simple Stamping - love this card sketch!


  3) Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - anything goes!!


Have a wonderful, warm day, and thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love all the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pink and green. Makes me think of Spring! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever way to use those flowers. TFS!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbookingdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love that layout and your little bouquet! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty flowers. I like the embossing on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! I have that embossing folder and can't wait to use it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Sophia! I love the CAS look and the colors are perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card very elegant, thanks for sharing with us all here at Penny's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The card is really elegant. I love everything about it, esp. the ribbon, the punch and the texture of the mat. What embossing folder did you use?

    I've awarded you with the Stylish Blogger award!! All you have to do is post a link back to my blog with 8 things we should know about you and 8 bloggers you would like to give this award to as well!! Don't forget to let them all know on their blogs too! Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete