January 4, 2011

Tip TIme

I was surfing the net late last night and wandered through a countless number of awesome blogs!  Wow, you people are just so creative!

I found a great tip and thought I'd give it a try this morning.  Unfortunately, I looked at so many blogs last night I can't find which one had the tip on it!  If you're reading this and realize it is from your blog, please let me know so I can give proper thanks!  It is so appreciated.


Have any of you gotten Stazon Ink on your acrylic blocks?  I have, and one in particular I thought was ruined forever!  Well, after trying out this tip you'll never have to worry about it again!

The tip is to use........

MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASER


Check out my pictures and you'll see how awesome a tip this was!  I used the eraser 'dry' but will probably also work if you wet it.

Look at all the ink on my block! (don't laugh.....I know I was very messy)  None of the ink removers I tried would get any of it off!


As you can see in this next picture, the Magic Eraser is effortlessly removing the ink (which has been on this block for over a year now!)


Voila!  ALL the ink has been removed from my block and it looks brand new!  For those of you who are wondering.........the Magic Eraser had no effect on the stamps sticking to the block.  They stick just like they did before!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love my magic eraser. I use it all the time to get the glue off my counter!! I haven't tried it on my stamp blocks. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete